Jilemnice > Walks and tourist outings
Walks and tourist outings in the vicinity
- Kozinec (560 m) - 20 minutes from the square through Valdstejnska street. A view of the inland (Zvicin, Kumburk, Bradlec, Tabor, Kozakov) and of Krkonose (Zaly, Cerna Hora etc.). On the back of Kozinec are remnants of mines from the Middle Ages. The mines were reopened for the last time during the first world war.
- Hrabenka - 30 minutes through the street of Jan Harrach, along the stadium, then along the track for roller skis. A beautiful panoramic view of Krkonose, a possibility of a nice forest walk.
- Hornf Branna - from the square through the streets Kavanova and Nadrazni then along the marked tourist track (3 km). In the village there is a renaissance castle with a monument of J. A. Komensky (commemorating his last stay on the Czech soil), a Gothic-baroque church of Saint Nicholas and the family vault of counts of Harrach.
- Zaly - from the square through the street Valdstejnska along the marked tourist track through Hrabacov, Horn! Stepanice (castle ruin, church of the Holy Trinity, and valuable evidence of the folk architecture), and Benecko to the top of Zaly (1 020 m above the sea level) with a lookout tower and a magnificent view of the inland and of Krkonose (10 km).
- Springs of Labe - from the square through the Valdstejnska street along the marked tourist track through Hrabacov, Dolni Stepanice, Krfzlice and Vftkovice (28 km).
Projekt „Zavádění CAF v Jilemnici“ číslo: CZ.1.04/4.1.01/53.00038. Tento projekt je financován z ESF prostřednictvím Operačního programu Lidské zdroje a zaměstnanost a státního rozpočtu ČR. Díky projektu pořídilo Město Jilemnice v roce 2011 tyto webové stránky.